Monday 19 November 2012

Hugo Urlaucher



Painting is silent poetry, and poetry is painting that speaks. Simonides



I love art this artist I see from time to time Hugo Urlaucher born in 1958 in Buenos Aries, Argentina and still lives there. Most of the spoken word about Hugo on the web is in spanish, however the paintings are amazing and speak for themselves I feel talking about art is personal for me I need to be looking at the canvas admiring and seeing all the colours soak into my mind this comes along with Hugo's work. 




Paintings tend to have an angel theme deep in thought. 


I love the strong colours he uses and can you believe Hugo had no artistic training he is completely self taught.


Blog post : Masato Jones 19th November 2012 

1 comment:

  1. Top picture him's that look like heavy to wings.
    Thought as no wings if flying !

    ReplyDelete